Early Booking Benefits – Book by February 15, 2013.
Take advantage of the special early booking benefits that come with sending your refundable $400.00 deposit by February 15, 2013
- Your seats will be reserved immediately.
- Your 2013 price will be locked-in and guaranteed.
- If you change your mind for any reason, you can get your entire deposit refunded up to 5 weeks from application.
Tour Alumni Discounts
- $75.00 off each time you travel.
Alums Who Bring Friends
- $100.00 off for each new traveler that you bring along on an AHA tour.
- 6 people make up an AHA group. If they are your friends and family, you have a private tour : )
- AHA will work together with you to design the trip of your dreams.
Art History Alive takes pride in the level of personal attention given to each and every client from your first contact with us. Maybe this is why about 80% of our client/friends return to travel with us again. AHA takes care of everything for you, from the day we meet at our destination until the day we bid goodbye. There will be nothing for you to concern yourself with beyond, say, which wine to enjoy with lunch. You can look forward to a wonderful camaraderie that is born when a small group of six, like-minded folks embark on a great experience together. This is the best way to travel!
The Fine Print: Standard Payment Schedule and Refund Policy
All prices are based on double occupancy, and a group size of six. Single occupancy is available with a price supplement. Hotels, meals, wines, museum admissions, all ground transportation and travel insurance are included. Airfare, and round-trip transfers from airport to hotel, and hotel to airport, are not included. Prices of European trips may require adjustment due to exchange rate fluctuations. AHA is happy to advise on the purchase of airline tickets and airport transfers. We know who to call.
1. A $400.00 deposit is due at the time of application. The deposit will be applied to the price of your tour, and is fully refundable up to four weeks from application. Deposits are not refundable if cancellation is beyond four weeks from application.
2. A first payment of 50% of trip price, is due four weeks from application date.
3. Balance due eight weeks from departure date. Done.
1. Trip cancellation up to eight weeks from departure date, 50% of total trip price, will be refunded.
2. 6 weeks from departure date a refund of 30% of total trip price, will be offered.
3. No refunds 4 weeks from departure date. Sorry, but no can do. However, rescheduling is possible.